A Big NO…NO!!
Hunger before bedtime is common esp. when you are used to staying up late. The craving to eat something before going to bed makes a person consume anything that is available. Bedtime hunger is not wrong, but there certainly are foods that shouldn’t be consumed before going to sleep as they can create health issues.
Avoid these 8 foods before going to bed.
1. Dairy fat – Having calorie rich cheese or butter for dinner or even before bedtime ensures that your digestive system is going to have a hard time at the night, thus disrupting your sleep.
2. Caffeine – Caffeine from the coffee doesn’t let you sleep. It is used to kick our sleepiness so it should never be consumed before bedtime.
3. Fast food– Fast food cause flatulence and oils lead to indigestion, ensuring incomplete and disturbed sleep.
4. Red meat – Dinner should always be the lightest meal of the day. If you make your digestive system work heavily overnight, it’s difficult for you to get sound sleep! Red meat being a very heavy, must be avoided to ensure a good night’s sleep.
5. Beans– Beans before bed simply fastens the process of flatulence! Avoid it to have a trouble free night.
6. Sugars– Sugars give you instant energy. That’s exactly what you don’t need before a good night’s sleep so avoid it before bedtime.
You got only 1 life, Live with 100% but need to follow some rules!!