..is more important to your health than how repeatedly you encounter stress, a study noted. Researchers said that the more negatively one reacts to a certain situation the more he/she is likely to be at a risk of becoming prone to heart diseases.
members wanted to ascertain whether daily stress and variability in heart rates are a determining factor in the heart’s automatic regulation. One of the probable pathways, which links stress to future heart ailments is an impairment of the automatic nervous system (a case of a person’s usually self-regulated nervous system going off course).
Nancy L Sin from thePennsylvania State University said that higher variability in heart rates is better for health as it reflects the capacity to answer to challenges. On the contrary, people with lower variability in heart rates are at a higher risk of heart ailments and even premature deaths, Sin further mentioned in the paper published in the Psychosomatic Medicine Journal.
Depression and other chief stressful happenings are considered to be dangerous for health, however not much attention has been devoted to the health consequences of hassles and frustrations in a day-to-day life. The team had studied the data collected from 909 people between the ages of 35 and 85 years, including daily interviews on the telephone over a period of eight successive days and the outcomes from an electro-cardiogram.
During everyday telephone interviews, participants were made to report about the stressful occurrences as well as negative emotions they had experienced that particular day. The researchers discovered that participants who reported numerous stressful events taking place in their lives were not necessarily those who suffered from lower heart rate variability.
It was therefore concluded that no matter how few or how many events an individual experiences, it was those who experienced a higher upsurge in negative emotions and who perceived the incidents as more stressful had lower heart rate variability, meaning those people could be at a greater risk of heart ailments, the authors mentioned.
These are some of the supplements that has helped people get over their stressed life.
Flawless Skin (Anti-Aging)
BrainPlus IQ works by nourishing the neurotransmitters in the brain with enough oxygen and nutrients and neurochemicals. Neurotransmitters are in charge of relaying information to different parts of the brain and to the body. Upgrading neurotransmitters mean that one regains mental clarity. It has been clinically proven that the supplement powers the mind. The supplement has active rosavin and salidodrise which increase the production of serotonin in the body. Serotinin is responsible for the life energy. It gives the user joyful mood therefore relieves depression. The supplement is packed with anti-oxidants that effectively increase electricity in the brain. The main ingredient is phosphatidylserine complex which aids in the efficient functioning of the brain.
- The product significantly increases both short term memory recall as well as long term memory recall
- It increases the energy levels in the body therefore enabling one to remain alert and focused.
- Helps in relieving depression by boosting serotonin levels in the body
- Slows down the onset of brain disease.
- It promotes mental clarity.
- It increases the confidence of the user.
- It increases the cognitive abilities of the user as well as their IQ
- It reduces mental fatigue
- It has no prescription therefore making it easier for one to overdose.
- The results are seen after some time therefore needs commitment
- The supplement is only available online and contains little information about the ingredients.
The Dosage Instructions
Not specified, although one per day is advisable.
- Do not use if the seal is damaged or broken.
- Store it far from children.
- Store the product in a cool dry place.
- The supplement should not be taken by one under a severe medication.
- The supplement should not be taken by persons under the age of 18 and pregnant women.
- Use the supplement regularly for more efficient results
Side effects of BrainPlus IQ
There are no side effects by taking this product because it is made of natural ingredients.
There are no recorded drug interactions since the product is made of natural ingredients. It is least likely to react with other medications.